If you are left seriously injured in an accident through no fault of your own, it's understandable if you feel confused about what to do next. Attorney Alexander Gorman has the experience, resources, and desire to help you sort out your confusion and bring clarity and direction to the next step in successfully resolving your case.
At our law firm, Mr. Gorman is dedicated to making the process as easy as possible for you. He will go to you if you are too hurt to come in to our office for the appointment. He reviews your case free of charge and you do not pay until he wins your case. This gives you the peace of mind to focus on your recovery knowing you are in good hands.
Sacramento Trial Lawyers Fighting For Victims of Personal Injury
We handle all forms of personal injury for victims and their families, including:
- Wrongful death — The loss of a loved one due to an accident is unbearable. We are prepared to fight for justice on behalf of your family during such a time of loss so you and your family can focus on tending to your needs.
- Catastrophic injuries — If you or a loved one has suffered a catastrophic injury, we will help you find the medical attention needed to immediately treat the injury and begin the road to recovering your health, wellness and compensation.
- Brain injuries — Whether you have suffered a traumatic brain injury or a mild head trauma, we will assess your legal needs and assist you in seeking treatment and compensation.
- Spinal cord, neck and back injuries — These injuries can severely limit an individual's ability to work, as well as mobility in his or her day-to-day routine. We will help you return life to as normal as possible.
- Burn injuries — We handle burn and electrocution injuries resulting from a broad range of circumstances, including lack of supervision of children and other negligence.
No matter the nature of your injury, call, text or email us today to learn how we can best represent your interests and fight for your just compensation.